Friday 5 October 2012

I'm an EXPLORER!

UKScrappers are celebrating their 10th birthday with a Now We are Ten! 10th Anniversary CyberCrop.
There are a couple of pre-crop challenges and also fun & games to join in with too.

It's my first ever CyberCrop so not really sure what I've let myself in for but it'll keep me busy and hopefully get me inspired again.

I've been randomly added to Team Explorer with Cal as team leader and she's set a pre-crop, team only challenge to make a project (any project) using part of a map
 I got my thinking cap on and came up with...


 Now, onto the main pre-crop challenge which is to make a birthday card using only red, white and blue.
No mojo for that one just yet!!

7 comments:

  1. this is such a cool idea! Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative idea. i might just have to lift it and use a global paper for the countries i've visited !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing - I mean amazing !

    Thanks for taking up the challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!