Sunday 24 February 2013

A Sticky Subject

Whilst in Seattle last year we visited the most disgusted place

SEATTLE GUM WALL

It was smelly and utterly rank but it didn't stop me wanting lots of up close photos!!!

Ifa's sketch for the February Challenge over on Sarah's Cards was perfect for the photos I had taken and printed.



I wanted my page to look a bit "gummy" so I dotted a few different colours of acrylic paint and used a few sprays from a can of compressed air to splatter it. (That was fun!)



Using up alphas felt good too :)


Thanks for the challenge


4 comments:

  1. thats one of the strangest things Ive ever seen. lol. love all the different alphas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeuuuwww!
    Well done on scrapping the memory though - love your mixed alpha title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I love, "the gummiest". I hadn't thought of using compressed air to scatter the paint, that is an excellent idea. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Lesley, gross subject though.
    T. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!