Saturday 23 February 2013

Recipe to Scrap


February Simple Recipes over on UKS is a great way to get into divided pages if you haven't already

Many scrappers take part in Project Life but that's too much like hard work for me so I use my divided pages to use up small photos of our holidays that just don't deserve a big page to themselves.

Here is the colour combination for this month

 

and the added ingredients

  • Use a ledger print paper (obvious in quite a few places)
  • Use up leftover Christmas or winter stickers/embellishments (stickers etc with Christmas writing hidden)
  • Make a divided page layout (again - pretty obvious)

My layout shows just some of the the world's biggest, longest etc that we came across on our travels.





2 comments:

  1. love all the embellishments and such cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really thought much about splitting a layout like that but seeing it here makes so much sense to me and has really inspired me to try it myself, I have so many photos that, like you say, don't merit a page of their own and this is a perfect way around that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!