Tuesday 12 February 2013

Have a Heart

I've been a busy girl lately and I've missed a couple of blog days due to either being too knackered or there not being enough hours in the day. 
I'm nearly finished with the school photos now so will have a bit more time to get back to my projects.
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, Imogen asked me to make presents for two people, one her best friend Meg and the other for Jack, her "boyfriend"

I'd recently bought these...


from B&M so decided to cover and decorate for Meg. Imogen loves it and I hope Meg will too

Not a great picture :(

Now for Jack, she'd seen a box full of chocolate bars etc so I decided to make a simple "milk carton" but it wasn't big enough made from 1 sheet of 12x12. Armed with my ATG gun and using 3 sheets of 12x12 from a paper pad I'd bought in TKMaxx (one cut in half) I made a much bigger milk carton but the problem now is I need more chocolate to fill it!!! I will post the picture tomorrow when it's finished and decorated...

1 comment:

  1. ohhh looking forward to seeing it :) Is it bad you've made more effort for your daughters boyfriend than Ive made for my husband? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!