Friday 15 February 2013

You've got to be in it....

My Mind's Eye have been holding a contest for a Guest Designer.

I am under no illusion that I will have any chance of winning but it gave me a chance to stroke and cut (:O) some gorgeous papers I've been squirrelling away!!

I wanted to create a kind of wave effect behind the photo so using some old tissue paper, I stuck it on and covered with acrylic paint. Those are the only two things on the page that aren't My Mind's Eye product.
(Unless you count the mask)

I still have a massive pile of MME papers, so I'm off to play some more...




I wish I hadn't journalled on the front but hey, it's done now.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layout, and you shouldnt sell yourself short! I think you have a very good chance, :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!