Thursday 21 March 2013

The Extra Ones


Yesterday I posted all the class layouts from the retreat at the weekend so what better to follow that the extras I made using leftovers kits...

The first came about when we heard the news that there would be no more retreats (for now)
We were all sat absolutely gobsmacked.
I altered this photo last year after the retreat and never got around to scrapping it.
It seemed quite appropriate to do so now and used up the leftovers from Helen's class.

 

This Project Life type page was created on the back of Jen's class using the leftover pages and is the story of Imogen meeting her idol.


I've created an 8.5x11 here to use up papers from an old Sarah's Cards Kit


This layout uses the very last bits from Jen's class and shows how our Olly loves to sit "halfway up the stairs" just like Kermit's nephew Robin (hence the title)



The leftovers from Tracy's class were used to create "Hippie Chick".
A happy day at High Street. Who'd have thought that a few days later I would resign!


I think this is the remains of Ifa's kit.
My new favourite drink, Raspberry and Orange Cooler but it doesn't half give me brain freeze!!







5 comments:

  1. More fab pages - each one lovelier (or funnier) than the last! Sounds like there's LOTS to tell - see you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lesley, you were a busy bee in that corner. Love them all, fab pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fave one is hippie chick :) Well done you using them up, mine ate all in my tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs, love 'em all. Haven't done anything else yet, but only persuaded Mike to life my rolling tote up two flights of stairs last night, and then we went out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!