Monday 6 May 2013

Just One...


...manufacturer.

That was the Challenge Two posed by S J Crafts for their National Scrapbook Day celebrations.
I will get on to Challenge One tomorrow when the house is quiet again.

So, to use just one manufacturer, I thought, was going to be difficult but having a lovely pack of
 Crate Paper DIY Shop made the challenge a bit less so.

The photo is of my daughter after her recent meet and greet with her idol, Cody Simpson. As I was playing around, she came in, saw the picture and said "starstruck". Who could resist that title?



I wanted to create a "sunny" kind of feel to this page as she was SO HAPPY but stars must have rays too?



I do like the way this page has turned out :)


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Fantastic page! I really love how you cut out some rays and curled them up. And the title is perfect!

    Plus I'm glad I've found out who it was that she met, as I remember you posted the picture and I had no idea who it was. Though I'll admit I still had to google him to find out he was a singer! Lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super page!! Love the curled paper! Thanks for playing along with the S J Crafts NSD challenges! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!