Wednesday 22 May 2013

More Cards


My sister has asked for a "running" themed card. No, as I've said before, I really struggle with male cards so I did a bit of googling/pinteresting and saw THIS.

The card maker on Etsy had hand cut her image which is something that fills me with fear.
Using my Cricut would surely be far easier - and it was!
I found a Google Image and off I went.

This is the outcome - not bad?



"Blue flowers" was the next theme. 
With jars and jars of flowers that I hardly ever use, what better way to get rid of them?


Next came "wine" or "chocolate"


and then "canal" themed. Hmm, what to do here?
Finding a canal image, again I used my cricutand used different colours to mount the outcome on


a "pretty, nature" them was the next challenge and Pinterest came up trumps again


 "walking"


a simple anniversary card


 
And finally a "funky/modern" theme. THIS one using a Penny Black stamp made me wonder how easy it would be to create me own - VERY!!!





So now I'm all up to date with my sister's card order - happy days!!!

 I've just got to make my own now....





2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!