Saturday 8 June 2013

A Box of Loveliness


A little while ago a very lovely lady, Mary Mcgregor posted a "Pay It Forward" message.
I was very lucky to become one of her 5 recipients to receive something handmade in 2013.

And wow, is it homemade.
 I was in total shock when I opened my parcel, as not only was there a beautiful handmade quilt in all my favourite colours but also some Hotel Chocolat "Vintage Chocolate Buttons", some absolutely yummy rolls of washi tape and a journalling book.

I was like a child at Christmas who still believes in Santa.
I just couldn't stop smiling and still can't at the the thoughtfulness that Mary put into my box of loveliness.

Just take a look for yourself at this gorgeous masterpiece ...




My only dilemma now is where to put it as it would be sacrilege to hide it away.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow. How lovely is your quilt..lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. If you can't find a place for it I think it would look great over the bottom of my bed :p Want to see what else was in your box too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! what a terrific RAK!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!