Saturday 10 August 2013

Punky Reveal

Today you find me jet setting across the pond on our travels to Florida State.

(If you fancy following our travels please do so HERE)

This month at Punky Scraps we were given this wonderful mood board to inspire us.


Those are probable my most favorite colours right now so using them on a layout felt good.


We also had to use chipboard. I have so many chipboard shapes thrown in a drawer that I never get around to using so I hopped in and saved one by half covering in washi and using it to highlight part of my title.

Fancy joining in? Link up and you could win a prize...


5 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE those colours. Great layout. Are the dots enamel dots or are they liquid pearls? and if they are what are the names of the colours? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a sheet of dots from Paper Chase Gemma :)

      Delete
  2. Brilliant page, made me laugh :-)
    Loving the misty/painty messiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to scrap the fab photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm good use of washi and chipboard! Me likey this LO, grungy greatness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!