Friday 4 October 2013

Don't Look if You're Dieting!!!

Another week has gone by which means it must be
Rocking Your World Friday 
hosted by Virginia over at Celtic House

The idea is to look back at your week and focus on the positives rather than dwell on the negatives.
I have always been quite pessimistic and these postings really do help to chance my way of thinking.

This week, for me, has been a bit of a foodie week - three lunches out since Tuesday already.

Being vegetarian, here is usually one dull and boring option so imagine my surprise when there was a choice of three very tempting options to be had. I chose the Halloumi and Edamame Bean Salad
followed by...
My husband also celebrated his 44th birthday this week and a very good friend made a carrot cake especially for him
I'm loving my new course and this week my new crochet hooks arrived - look at how colourful they are
This week I've learned how to crochet a circle and in my jewellery class, how to make felt.

My new favourite drink...
...hot chocolate orange.

What has Rocked Your World this week?


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week Lesley! Think I should join in with Rock Your Friday, it sounds good, off yo investigate further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a pretty good week to me. I have just returned from UK where I had a few meals out. twice I went for grilled haloumi salads which were delicious. They don't do vegetarian very well in Spain! I'm not actually a veggie, but I am not that bothered about meat so I sometimes opt for the vegetarian choice if it looks interesting. (When I lived in Cyprus we always ended a barbecue with haloumi and it became a firm favourite with me).
    I like your colourful aray of crochet hooks. What are you going to make? Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looking food! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our costa doesnt have hot chocolate orange!!!! No fair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked I looked, I can imagine actually how hard it is sometimes to find decent vegetarian options when you are out, so how lovely to not only find something delicious but also to have a choice! All the food on here looks fabulous, not for me at the moment however, the weight watching comes first. The crochet hooks are so colourful a far cry from the grey ones I remember my Mum using your courses sound fabulous! Hope you have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!