Tuesday 21 January 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook Sketch Challenge


I love this sketch challenge set by Life, Paper, Scrapbook
so decided I would give it a go whilst away last weekend.


There's nothing better than sitting around chatting with a bunch of like-minded people and with nothing better to do or "Muuuum, what's for tea" the creativity started to flow.

I wasn't sure how this layout would turn out or even how I wanted it to turn out but I really do love how it evolved into something better than I expected.

 I have punched the stars out of the background paper and
backed with different paper from the collection to produce the grid from the sketch.
 DD took this selfie a couple of days after receiving this
camera for Christmas from Nanny & Gramps.
I wanted to document the fact she has started making the memories
by snapping away to heart's content

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's gorgeous what a lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch, those stars are so fun! Thank you for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your take on the sketch! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!