Thursday 30 January 2014

YOU or is it ME?


Recently I stumbled upon
and here is what they say about themselves...

"How many times do you include YOUrself in your layouts?
This challenge blog is all about YOU.
We challenge YOU to make it a goal to snap one picture a month with the ones YOU love and scrap about it!  It doesn't matter what you look like.  It's time to get out from behind the camera and start including YOUrself if those pictures!"
I can honestly say that I hardly ever include myself in layouts because either
a) there are no photos of me 
or
b) if there are, I don't like them!
So, in line with my One Little Word for 2014
I hereby

resolve
that I will join in with this challenge blog every month and scrap ME!
It just so happens that their current challenge is to scrap that
One Little Word (a la Ali Edwards)
that you chose for 2014 
 A big thank you to Amanda for the free 4x3 PL downloadables available HERE.

February 5th is the closing date.
Will you scrap your 2014 word along with a photo of YOU?

12 comments:

  1. I love the OLW that you picked, Leslie! And your layout is stunning! I really like your design and the photo, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, with lovely picture and great word for OLW!
    Totally perfect!
    So nice too your creations :)
    Thank you for joining us Challenge YOUrself <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Lesley! Love all the little embellishments and great photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.
    PS> your washi tape background in you blog is super cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout. What a cool challenge blog. Your layout is inspiring me to do one of myself and my one little word. Pinning it. Thank you, Lesley. I have been trying to scrap more of myself!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page to highlight your OLW and I love all the different directions your elements are in. Thanks for sharing your awesome page with us at Challenge Yourself and it's great that we will see YOU again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is totally going on my Pinterest board. LOL I love the design!! PS. Your background blog wallpaper is too awesome. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great word and I look forward to seeing your layouts every month! Love your design, the whole page flows so nicely. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenger Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie I really like your layout is just perfect, clors, embellishments and picture are so lovely. Your word is great I hope to see in the next chllenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I love the little arrow pointing to "today matters". Very creative! Thanks for sharing it with us at Challenge Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just perfection - every single bit of it is just right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!