Monday 10 February 2014

B&W Sunshine

Sometimes I think less is more and that's what I hope to prove today by following the Day10 LOAD prompt...

Myth or reality: Scrapbooking means color, the more the better

Compared to my layout for yesterday's LOAD this is certainly going to be the complete opposite end of the spectrum!! 
I think I am usually quite muted with my layouts but them sometimes I go off the scale with bright, "in your face" colours, like yesterday!
Another one of those photos that I could scrap over and over but can you blame me?


 

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely one of THOSE photos .. and it does make a lovely layout here. I love what you did. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous layout I love the lack of colour apart from the photo - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo and I love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!