Friday 7 February 2014

Rockin - A Quarter of the Way There

This week hasn't really brought much to shout about so my 
Rocking Your World Friday
 post will resume next week.

It's been a funny old week, 
one which I'm going to brush aside 
and hope that good things will eventually come out of it.
Today I am one quarter of my way through my first ever LOAD and today's prompt is...
Myth or reality:
You have to have a scrapbook space where you do all
your work and keep all your supplies.
I suppose the answer is "myth" but in reality it is much easier when everything is all around you and in one place.
I go to a monthly crop and take so much with me "just in case" but I never have the "right" bit!
Today, I have packed up my "For the Love of Paper" Counterfeit Kit, chosen a photo and taken just my desk tote, my cutting mat and my trimmer into the very boring dining room.
My DD and I will often have a scrap session here but quite often I will nip back into my craft room for that extra bit.

Today I vowed not to do that and here is the resulting layout...



A layout showing the message that George sent to DD after a week of constant texting he finally asked her out via text on the last day of term.
They lasted just over 5 months and that's when the "ring" incident happened - maybe a layout on that should come next!!!

5 comments:

  1. you sound like you had quite a week. Hope you are still enjoying LOAD. Your layouts are so great every day. This one is super - again, so much to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that layout... hope you rock this weekend :) jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Love how you picture is a text message. Hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background pattern of paper.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an utterly gorgeous layout, sorry you've not had the best of weeks hope the following one will provide you with some positives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!