Sunday 25 May 2014

Guesting @ the Studio (Part 2)

This month I am delighted to be guesting at
The Studio Challenges
The first challenge which was sketch inspired went live on May 11th
and today sees the launch of the second challenge ...
Selfie
create a layout using a Selfie picture
 (a photo you took of yourself, there can be other people in it but you must be in it too!!)

Now whenever I take a selfie I always tend to have a double chin
(note to self, get selfie lessons from DD)
however the one I'm using on my layout today is my favourite ever selfie!!!


The footprints have been in my stash for a while now. I cut them out of the bottom of a shoebox in the hope that they would come in handy (or should that be "feety")
I've also used the definition of the word "walk" from an old dictionary
and my journalling asks the question
"I wonder how many miles our feet walk in our lifetimes?"

You have until the 11th of June to link up your selfie layouts.

9 comments:

  1. Love the selfie!!! I can see why it is your fave!!! Amazing page too. Love how you accentuated the colors in your photo. and those shoes - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant use of those shoe prints! You use such random things so well, love the way your mind works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors Leslie and love your selfie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great page! Love it Leslie. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo...I love just everything about this <3 I have saved so many things like those footprints, lol! You have inspired me to use 'em up :~D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page - especially the big cut out feet. My selfies tend to be feet too - still not happy with my selfie technique. I think the trick to avoiding the double chin is to hold the phone up. Hold it up in front of you and keep your chin up. Trying to capture a background which involves an upward shot is definitely the preserve of the young and skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect. I think the current generation really does have the selfie mastered in a way we never will!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page - selfie photos with no double chin easy - make sure the camera is above you looking down - double chin disappears as if like magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!