Friday 12 September 2014

Oh So Quiet


Yep, that's been me for a fair few weeks now. 
Just how rubbish have I been at doing anything...
 blogging, creating, joining in with challenges

Yep, I've been rubbish.

I've been totally c**p at "doing" for the lovely Jen at Wearcrafts.

This month also sees me taking a break from my duties at the Counterfeit Kit...
I haven't missed a month since I started joining in never mind since becoming a Master Forger.

I just about got my DT layout done in time for the Challenge Yourself blog only to realise
I hadn't followed the instructions.

I've been even worse at commenting on blogs that I follow and haven't joined in with the ones that I would normally have scheduled a month before.

Oh dear, bad, bad, bad.

So apologies to one and all from me - I'm not going into my reasons but hope to be back on track
playing BIG catch up with everything during the next few days...

While I'm here, I'm going to get two in one bits that I've missed out of the way...

1P&20W meets Sweet


A tasty Friday treat tempting my tastebuds after reaching my new Slimming World target
and achieving my two stone award.

I suppose I have been slightly creative, making a few cards...






What do you do when life gets in the way?
Do you stop creating or do you get on with it?

Well, this time, you know my answer!

Joining in with Abi at Creating Paper Dreams
and
this week's prompt, Sweet, over at Our Beautiful World


8 comments:

  1. Life can just get too busy can't it. It's usually blog reading and posting that has to give with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those lemon tarts!! Congrats to you for your reaching your target!! And some gorgeous cards there Lesley! Thanks so much for finding the time to share at OBW ... There are never enough hours in the day huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pretty cards you made, and I love your sweet too, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for reaching your target! Don't worry about it being quiet. Sometimes we need to take a break from blogging for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lemon tart is surely delicious :-)
    pretty cards, especially the 18 card
    thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divven be daft man! Get yerself a rest and stop frettin. You do a grand job and those cards are lovely. Look after yourself! Jenxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah hun, it's hard juggling sometimes, I've having a lull in the mojo at the moment too, don't stress it'll sort itself out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all you've achieved - it's still tons more than many - never let the scrapping and blogging become a chore!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!