Wednesday 31 December 2014

Out With The Old....


So 2014 has gone by in a flash and I like to think that for most of it
I stuck to my "One Little Word"
although the last 6-8 weeks have been so manic
that I fell of the edge.

Next year (that'll be tomorrow) I will not put as much
pressure on myself to blog everyday as I know it
just won't happen so I will here as and when I need to be.

Tomorrow is also Counterfeit Kit reveal day
and I haven't even put my kit together yet!

Here's what I did yesterday though...



Two of my least favourite hobbies all in one day.
Two hobbies I used to love but now feel like a chore.

I have another birthday very soon, The Child's 16th so I don't think I can
get out of that one!!

Well, I do hope to be around a little more often than I have been lately
and I hope you'll pop in every now and again to see what I've been up to.

Until then, whatever you are doing tonight, take care, stay safe and

Happy New Year



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year hun, the cake and the card are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is brill! You are so talented at so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! Yes blogging everyday is difficult!! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! Love the little flask and mug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!